MS Access - Need Help Programming - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

MS Access - Need Help Programming

howdyhowdy DenverPosts: 0Member

I am an on line retailer and need assistance in developing a quick database to help keep me organized.

My preference is to use 2007 MS Access. Why? For years, I wrote my own applications, queries, reports, etc. I want to be able to create my own reports and queries without having to rely on someone else (I would drive the programmer crazy). Am I familiar with VBA? No. personally don't think that this database will require it.

We are growing at a fast pace - I have no doubt that this will be one of many projects.

I do know what my requirements are - but am struggling with the dataflow. I would also like to have the person create some custom screens to help facilitate data entry.

My preference is to pay someone through paypal that has 5+ years of programming experience. I want someone that is open minded, can contribute....but not get hung up on their own agenda...and someone that will not try making a career out of this database. Interested? Send me a response with some info about yourself or drop me an email. Let's bang this out so we can all make money!

Michael [email protected]

Comments

• BilalMussaBilalMussa LeicesterPosts: 1Member

Hello Michael, I would be keen to have a look into this as a "project" and was wondering if you could send me an email with more detail at [email protected]

Cheers,

Bilal