MS Access - Need Help Programming - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MS Access - Need Help Programming

howdyhowdy DenverPosts: 0Member

I am an on line retailer and need assistance in developing a quick database to help keep me organized.

My preference is to use 2007 MS Access. Why? For years, I wrote my own applications, queries, reports, etc. I want to be able to create my own reports and queries without having to rely on someone else (I would drive the programmer crazy). Am I familiar with VBA? No. personally don't think that this database will require it.

We are growing at a fast pace - I have no doubt that this will be one of many projects.

I do know what my requirements are - but am struggling with the dataflow. I would also like to have the person create some custom screens to help facilitate data entry.

My preference is to pay someone through paypal that has 5+ years of programming experience. I want someone that is open minded, can contribute....but not get hung up on their own agenda...and someone that will not try making a career out of this database. Interested? Send me a response with some info about yourself or drop me an email. Let's bang this out so we can all make money!

[email protected]

• BilalMussaBilalMussa LeicesterPosts: 1Member

Hello Michael,
    I would be keen to have a look into this as a "project" and was wondering if you could send me an email with more detail at [email protected]