Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

No such file or directory

glennonkellyglennonkelly MarylandPosts: 0Member

I'm a complete beginner at programming, although I do some rudimentary programming. I'm learning to program in C, using a book with exercises.

I'm trying to execute a console application, using Code::Blocks as an IDE on a Macbook Pro.

After compiling and linking, the program does not run properly, I don't think.

Here is my source code:

include <stdio.h>

int main() { puts("Greetings, human"); return 0; }

Here is what pops up when I attempt to run the program this is what pops up, a box

Last login: Thu Jun 19 01:00:42 on ttys001 /Users/$$$$$$$/Downloads/CodeBlocks.app/Contents/MacOS/cb_console_runner DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:. /Users/$$$$$$$$/Programming Projects/C/BegC4D/ex0201/bin/Release/ex0201 Town-Point-Recording-MacBook-Pro-I:~ lp$ /Users/$$$$$$$$/Downloads/CodeBlocks.app/Contents/MacOS/cb_console_runner DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:. /Users/$$$$$$$$/Programming Projects/C/BegC4D/ex0201/bin/Release/ex0201 sh: /Users/$$$$$$$/Programming: No such file or directory

Process returned 127 (0x7F) execution time : 0.125 s Press ENTER to continue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Note: I replaced the user file name with $$$ and or lp because this used to be my younger sister's Mac and would rather her name not be in public. I haven't taken the time to change it.

Comments