Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

iPad Data Recovery to Recover Lost Data from iPad

juddyarejuddyare HongKongPosts: 13Member
edited July 2 in Project Management

How to Recover Lost Data from iPad

"I have stored some important files on my iPad air but suddenly lost all of them by mistake. So I wanted to figure out whether there is any way to recover the deleted image files from the iPad. I googled and found that one way to recover the lost data from iPad is to use some third-party recovery tools. Is that really possible? If so, could you please recommend some great iPad recovery program for me to restore the deleted data? And it would be better if you could provide the guide to recover lost data from iPad Air. Thanks. "

Actually recovering accidentally lost files from your iPad devices is not that difficult if you use a proficient iOS recovery software to assist you. So it becomes important to choose a better iPad data recovery tool from tons of the similar data recovery programs. In order to save your time, we are here introducing one of the best iOS data recovery tools in the world to you.

iPad Data Recovery is a user-friendly iPad recovery program that experts at recovering lost data of iPad in a few minutes. The best part of this recovery is that it can help you recover all lost data including photos, notes, videos, messages, contacts, call history, reminders, etc from all iPad devices, such as iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, New iPad, iPad 2, iPad 1 and so on, as well as iPhone and iPod.

Note: Don't use your device and sync your device with iTunes after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.

3 Simple Ways to Restore Lost Data from iPad With th iPad Data Recovery

1. Directly scan and recover deleted data from iPad : a) Connect your iPad to the computer b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPad c) Preview and recover iPad data

How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone

1. Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPad data : a) Scan your iTunes backup for iPad b) Preview and recover iPad data

2. Scan and extract iCloud backup to recover iPad data : a) Choose the recovery mode and Sign in your iCloud b) Download and scan your iCloud backup c) Preview and recover whatever you want from the iCloud backup

How to recover deleted videos from iPad iPhone

How to recover deleted photos from iPad iPhone

How to recover data on iPhone 6

How to Restore iPad after iOS 8 Upgrade

How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPad

iOS Data Recovery is an easy-to-use iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery tool that can help you easily recover photos & videos, contacts, SMS, calls, voice memos, calendars, even App data you thought you'd lost forever. With this powerful data recovery software for iOS, you should no longer worry about losing important data files. It helps you recover deleted data from your iOS devices like iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4, or from iTunes and iCloud backup.

• Recover lost data from iOS device, iTunes backup, iCloud backup
  • Retrieve regular data like photos, messages, contacts, as well as App data
  • Capable of recovering 18 types of data files from all iOS devices
  • Restore data from causes like device loss, iOS upgrade, system crash, etc