DATAGRIDVIEW ARRAY QUESTION VB.NET 2012

Psycho187Psycho187 South Africa

Hi There, i created a calendar with 37 datagridviews on a form, i've put all my datagridviews in to an array collection

Public AllDatagrids As DataGridView() = {DGDays1, DGDays2, DGDays3, DGDays4, DGDays5, DGDays6, DGDays7, DGDays8, _
                                             DGDays9, DGDays10, DGDays11, DGDays12, DGDays13, DGDays14, DGDays15, DGDays16, _
                                             DGDays17, DGDays18, DGDays19, DGDays20, DGDays21, DGDays22, DGDays23, DGDays24, _
                                             DGDays25, DGDays26, DGDays27, DGDays28, DGDays29, DGDays30, DGDays31, DGDays32, _
                                             DGDays33, DGDays34, DGDays35, DGDays36, DGDays37}

which makes it easier to control which datagridviews are visible or not depending on the user selection on the month they select from a combo box.

Now when a user clicks on a row in any datagridview it opens up another form and displays additional information in a breakdown sort of way.

All my code is working fine except that it is way too long and i would like to shorten it, because i have now got duplicated code in my project.

Each datagridview has a double click event so i have 37 of these

Private Sub DGDays1_CellContentDoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellEventArgs) Handles DGDays1.CellContentDoubleClick
            With DGDays1
                If .SelectedRows.Count <> 0 Then
                    Dim row As DataGridViewRow = .SelectedRows(0)
                    GetdataAndFillDetailsForm(row.Cells(3).Value, row.Cells(5).Value)
                End If
            End With
End Sub

i have created an event handler to manage the double click event of all the datagridviews which resides in my main form load event

For Each DataGridView In Modall.AllDatagrids
            AddHandler DataGridView.CellContentDoubleClick, AddressOf DGArrayClick
Next

Which in turn after the user double clicks a cell on any of the datagridview it runs this code

Private Sub DGArrayClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellEventArgs)

End Sub

so i've been trying to figure out how to get a value of the row selection from the double click event of the datagrid and i have a code block

i want to try and run something like this inside my DGArrayClick sub

GetdataAndFillDetailsForm(row.Cells(3).Value, row.Cells(5).Value)

is it possible and if so, could anyone give me a direction on how to go about it please?