Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

problem with sorting array

ZileZile United StatesPosts: 1Member
edited June 9 in Assembler Developer

Hi I am new on this forum and also just started with c#, I am trying to write some program where you have dynamically allocated buttons stored in an array and every time u click on a button it show you number of a button in a label. also I needed to update the frequency of clicked buttons and at the end to sort them from smallest to largest buy clicking on one button. So I cant use sort method I only can use nested for loops. This is my code so far and every time I click on button for sorting it gives me only one number?? Thank you

lstNum is a number of allocated buttons and freqArray is an array of buttons, and lbl.Out.Digits is label where number of clicked button appear and there I need to display sorted list of clicked buttons.

int temp = 0;
                for (int i = 0; i < lastNum; i++)
                    {
                        for (int j = i + 1; j < lastNum; j++)
                        {
                            if (freqArray[i] > freqArray[j])
                            {
                                temp = freqArray[i];
                                freqArray[i] = freqArray[j];
                                freqArray[j] = temp;
                            }

}