error while uploading data to sql azure using BCP - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

error while uploading data to sql azure using BCP

PiyushJain0308PiyushJain0308 BangalorePosts: 1Member

SQLState = S1000, NativeError = 0 Error = [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0]Unexpected EOF encountered in BCP data-file

I am getting this error while importing data from a csv file to SQL azure table. I am new to this technology. So I am trying it out with some small no of records. I have very few records in my csv file and my Azure database table is empty right now.

This is the structure of the table in SQL Azure:

Create Table BCP ( Id int identity(1,1) Value int, Name nvarchar(50),

Constraint [pk_bcp] primMary key clustered([id] asc) ) on [primary] records I am trying to insert are as follows

100, abc 200, bcd 300, cdf 400, efg 500, fgh 600, ghi 700, hij 800, ijk 900, jkl I am trying to achieve through command prompt. the command I am using is

C:\Users\Administrator>BCP TestTask.dbo.BCP In C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Example\BCP.csv -S tcp:.database.windows.net -U 12345admin@.database.windows.net -P Welc@m#123 -E -h 'TABLOCK' -n -k If someone knows the correct solution of it please help me out I had already tried many solution but that didn't work for me.

Your help will be appreciated.

Tagged: