Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I need only form payroll which tables i will using

ahmedsaahmedsa Posts: 5Member

I work in sql server 2005 and c#.net 2005 i need to create payroll form to every worker. Now i make employee card and employee Table after this which tables needed to create payroll systems can you help me suppose i want to calculate payroll every month for employees as following basic salary bonus overtime absence deduction meaning salary = basic salary +bonus+overtime-absence-deduction What structures of tables for this
Meaning tables i need and relations What i need entity for payroll and relations what i do until now employee addition deduction attendance My question is what is the relation between attendance and deduction and which table will give me final transactions meaning table that store result of final salary