How to recover Sony Xperia deleted/lost text messages on computer?

lacerhonylacerhony New York
edited April 2014 in Off topic board

Very often the question like "I mistakenly deleted a very important messages from my client, is there any way to get it back or how can I restore the deleted messages from my Sony Ericsson Xperisa" was asked. I believe that you're not alone who have faced such problem in the daily life and work. As it is know to all, when the smart phones have taken so many unbelievable convenient to our life, people used to store more and more crucial personal information on the device. Thus, they also faced the more and more higher risk of losing data from these smart phones. Then how to find back their lost data from all kinds of smart phones have become a hot topic on the Internet. Therefore, we write this article to explain that how can we restore deleted Sony Ericsson Xperia text messages and why we can in details. If you're frustrated by this kinds of problem, then just keep reading the following contents carefully.

If you want to recover Sony Xperia deleted/lost text messages on computer, you can do as the following:

Step 1. Run the Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery Program and Connect Your Sony Ericsson to PC

Open this program and then connect your device to computer. Now you may find that this Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery program can't detect your Sony Ericsson phone, that's because you haven't enabled USB debugging on your device. And you can make settings on your phone to finish this process according to the following instructions.

1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"

2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

After the above process, this program will identify your phone and then automatically install USB driver on computer. This step may take several minutes, please be patient.

Step 2. Preview & Recover Deleted Text Messages

Once this program recognizes your device, it will scan your phone data. Wait for a minute, you can preview all contacts and text messages on the main interface. Click "Message", all SMS messages will be listed with name and phone number. Then choose one, you can read the whole content and detailed date & time of this SMS. As you can see, your deleted texts and those existing ones are displayed in different colors, then you can pick out your needed messages easily. At last, press "Recover", your lost text messages will be restored within minutes.

Read more: How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from HTC phones?

Comments