Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Assembler - simple Calculator

KanariaKanaria GermanyPosts: 1Member

Hello,
i wanted to start a small project in assembler since i'm going to study computer sience soon and a friend told me we'd need to do assembler in the first semester~
Since i'm still pretty noobie, i wanted to ask if it's possible for somebody to help me with this. Generally i don't even know where to start, so some tutorials may be good or some source codes. A finished Calculator code would do as well, then i could just look up which funktion does what and so on ^^
I also want to mention that my english may not be as good as yours, so please try to explain something as simple as possible.

Greetings, Kanaria

Edit: Forgot to mention that i've got a 8051 processor and it has 3 buttons. (:

Answers