HELP!! Excel to textbox. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

HELP!! Excel to textbox.

ThaagaardThaagaard Mariestad SwedenPosts: 1Member

I have a Excel file with X rows and 5 columns with informations about some cars. I make a webbrower in Visual C# and put up a webb page with 5 fields and a button. I like to make a button in my web browser that open up the Excel file and copy cell by cell to paste in the fields on the webpage and then press the buttun to update the database on the site. Then it should go to the next row in Excel file to copy that row. Everytime the button is pressed it should check up if A column have any data. If the data is null it stop running and give the control back to me.

Can SOMEONE please help me.

I have made a webcontrol and a button to log in to a page. I have made a button to open a specific excel book. But then I get stuck.

Please help.

Comments