Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Excel VB Pivot Table Auto Refresh

DuncanSkiltonDuncanSkilton UKPosts: 0Member

Hiya. I'm having a bit of trouble with an auto update. I have found the following code but don't quite understand how to incorperate it into my excel spreadsheet.

'Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Intersect(Target, Range("A1").CurrentRegion) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Me.PivotTables(1).RefreshTable End Sub'

These are the macro's used to manually update when a button is pressed

Sub Macro2() Range("G6").Select ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").PivotCache.Refresh With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").PivotFields("Removed Date") .PivotItems("31/01/2013").Visible = False End With End Sub

Sub UPD() ' UPD Macro Sheets("To Let Boards").Select ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-60 Range("B6").Select ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotCache.Refresh Range("B5").Select Selection.Sort Order1:=xlAscending, Type:=xlSortLabels, OrderCustom:=1, _ Orientation:=xlTopToBottom Sheets("Boards").Select Range("A2").Select End Sub

Sub DKW() ' DKW Macro Sheets("To Let Boards").Select Range("B6").Select ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotCache.Refresh Range("B5").Select Selection.Sort Order1:=xlAscending, Type:=xlSortLabels, OrderCustom:=1, _ Orientation:=xlTopToBottom Sheets("Let Agreed").Select Range("B5").Select Selection.Sort Order1:=xlAscending, Type:=xlSortLabels, OrderCustom:=1, _ Orientation:=xlTopToBottom Sheets("Boards Removed").Select Range("A5").Select Selection.Sort Order1:=xlAscending, Type:=xlSortLabels, OrderCustom:=1, _ Orientation:=xlTopToBottom Sheets("Boards").Select End Sub

Your help is appreciated