Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Business Analytics tool for online reporting with good graphics?

BATJBATJ Posts: 7Member

Hi, If I want to run business reports that are better than what Excel and Access does, where can I go? I need the charts to be interactive and to be able to share or embed in website. I need to upload excel and csv files easily with no API.

I have seen Google charts API, Adobe AIR and Flex but the amount of coding is too much for me I am not a developer. I have strong background in using Excel for Business Analytics, reports, forms, automated population of fields, statistical studies, forecasting, scenario and model building, and optimization.

Needs: Good graphic tools for visualization. Ability to zoom in. Online front end. Easy for sharing. JavaScript like interactivity and polished look.

Cost wise: free or reasonably priced . Will be used by one person.

Thanks in advance.

Comments