Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

MultiSelect ListBox (Please Help!!!! ASAP) Thanks

bnw1bnw1 Posts: 0Member

Hello Guys, I need help with a vba code for a multiselect list box that list all State abbreviations like "AK" in the listbox. However, when I select a state, there is a command button near the list box that allow the process to run a macro paramater query which is an SQL query (in the paramater query i have [forms]![nameofmyform]![nameofthelistbox] for the State criteria"). Then a recordset is opened with all of the states and other information in the table. I would like to allow a person to select more than one state from the table when it opened to send emails to those States. Right now, I am able to select only one State based on the query to send emails"Not more than One". My colleague wants to be able to send more than one at the same time by selecting more than one state from the listbox. - See more at: http://www.programmersheaven.com/discussion/433688/vba-code-for-a-multiselect-listbox-help-please-thanks#latest