Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Hello! o/

qsterqster SpainPosts: 24Member, Administrator admin
edited October 2013 in Comments on this site

Welcome to the new face of Programmersheaven.com. Due to the old structure being large and very complex something are still yet to be added, but for now please enjoy your new home in our Vanilla forum.

My name is Lee and I'm here to answer any questions you may have, there are many new abilities available here and we aim to remove and protect the new site from spammers and trolls. In due course I will be seeking moderators to help us with this.

You can contact me on lee@ph and I'll try to reply promptly with any questions or suggestions you may have.

The redirects from Google (or other search engines) may not work correctly, this is currently being worked on. We do have a very good in-built search engine though, so please search for your content via the search bar for now.

Many apologies for any posts that were put up within the last 4-7 days as they have probably been lost, migrating half a million users and posts isn't that quicker process :)

Salut!

Lee

This discussion has been closed.