Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Best language for this website ?

This forum might be an odd place to post this, but I'm wondering what the best route would be to create a website I have in mind.

Basically, I want to create a physiognomy website where we many people can post gif images and compare them. I want it to be in a unique format though, I don't really want it to be a forum. I want to make a sort of wiki or reddit like website or something like that If that makes.

I know some C++, but had a hard time learning it (I was learning about classes when I stopped). Would you guys suggest any languages for this or something that doesn't involve programming ?