Consume a WebService written in Java by our provider from our vb.net A - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Consume a WebService written in Java by our provider from our vb.net A

jayaramk1jayaramk1 Posts: 1Member
Consume a WebService written in Java by our provider from our vb.net App

I'm trying to consume a WebService written in Java by our provider from our vb.net App. When it's time to communicate, I get this:
WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain required Security header
Since a week, I'm trying to find out how to add security header to a SOAP message. I have read many articles about this but none of the suggested code works for me.
I looked around and this seems to be a rather asked question. I wonder if I can get some help here, some pointers, some working code sample , to get me started.

Note: I am using VS 2010.

thanks