Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Code at work

I have two questions, only one is actually geared toward quality & testing so I'll start with it, what is the name of an SDK that I can buy or download for free that will allow me to load a random program and watch the code at work? I found one of other day, but forgot it's name and have no idea what Boolean values to use in order to find another one via search engine.

The second question is is there a free alternative to the Daqarta signal analysis and processing software available?

Comments