Relating two shield UI ASP.NET Charts - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Relating two shield UI ASP.NET Charts

BATJBATJ Posts: 7Member
I want to create two related Shield UI ASP.NET charts. When the users clicks on the first one, the data on the second one to be changed. I looked at the available events in my Visual Studio, however what i find are events related to the data binding, loading and so on. I also see there is a group of properties- ClientEvents. And for the SeriesClick event i declare the SeriesClickFunction. Which is located in my C# code:

[code] protected void SeriesClickFunction() {
}[/code]
However when i run my application in debug mode and put a break on that function, it never gets triggered. Why is that? How could I actually take use of these events?

Comments