Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

WPF C# - scrolling effect like Iphone/Ipod

touyetstouyets Posts: 1Member
Hi all,

I am new to the forum but hoping you can help me out here.

How could I reproduce the effect of scrolling with sticky headers like in [link=http://codepen.io/chrissp26/full/gBrdo]this example[/link]?

I would like a nice sticky header that pushes the current one up in place of the new one. I'm looking to do it with WPF (XAML - C#).

Thanks,

Simon

Comments

• trinalditrinaldi Posts: 3Member

I can't really said HOW to do it. But one thing I know is that Blend is an excellent solution once you learn how to use it. Play with it for a while, search some tutorials. Believe me, I'm can almost say that there's nothing you can't do with XAML.