I need help designing a wordpress website? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I need help designing a wordpress website?

I am try to find a way or a theme for wordpress which I can use to put my restaurant menu online. I would like to have a photo grid of the categories (Appetizers, Soups, Heros, etc) on the homepage, and once you click it I would like it to open to photos of the items contained inside. Under each photo would be a price and an add to cart button. I imagined this to be pretty simple to do, but I've been searching for a theme that I can install that already has this functionality, and I cannot seem to find one. Perhaps someone much smarter than me can reach out and help?

Comments

• ValknorValknor Posts: 2Member
    If I understand correctly, you want a new page to display on click with a slideshow of the food categories. Or do you want that to appear on the same page? I don't know of any pre-built themes that will do this, you might need to have some custom coding work done. But I should mention that I'm somewhat new to the Wordpress platform, maybe someone else can come up with a better suggestion.

I don't know how well you know the platform, but [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/AwfulMedia/videos]awfulmedia's[/link] tutorials really helped me.