I need help designing a wordpress website? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I need help designing a wordpress website?

I am try to find a way or a theme for wordpress which I can use to put my restaurant menu online. I would like to have a photo grid of the categories (Appetizers, Soups, Heros, etc) on the homepage, and once you click it I would like it to open to photos of the items contained inside. Under each photo would be a price and an add to cart button. I imagined this to be pretty simple to do, but I've been searching for a theme that I can install that already has this functionality, and I cannot seem to find one. Perhaps someone much smarter than me can reach out and help?

Comments

• ValknorValknor Posts: 2Member
    If I understand correctly, you want a new page to display on click with a slideshow of the food categories. Or do you want that to appear on the same page? I don't know of any pre-built themes that will do this, you might need to have some custom coding work done. But I should mention that I'm somewhat new to the Wordpress platform, maybe someone else can come up with a better suggestion.

I don't know how well you know the platform, but [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/AwfulMedia/videos]awfulmedia's[/link] tutorials really helped me.