Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to solve multiple variables using Matlab

cxj3994cxj3994 Posts: 2Member
Hi:

I think it will be clear by explaining the thinking this way.

Now I have a measured data set as the library and then 25 data points will be chosen as the initial guess value in the "M"

Then calculated "A" will be obtained through equation A=M and compared with the measured "A".

If calculated "A" (from the initial guess value) is relatively close to measured "A", the wanted solution is obtained.

If not, another 25 data points (close to the initial guess value) will be chosen from the library to match the measured "A".

I think 25 "A" are needed because I define 25 variable.

The goal is to find the closet solution to the initial guess value from the library we have.

Is it possible to do that in the Matlab?