Bootstrap - How to make user system, & where data is saved - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Bootstrap - How to make user system, & where data is saved

Hey guys, Adam here.
I'm a programmer and GFX designer of 13 (14 in July) years, and I'm great at small HTML and CSS. I can use tutorials and all, and can understand general code. I just jumped into frameworks and all that, so I found Bootstrap. How might I go about making a User system, ex. MCServers.org, or any other websites with accounts or data. Also, how do I go about gathering the data for a log-in, and where does it save to? I'd love a large guide of Bootstrap. Thanks for your help guys!
Fondly,
Adam