Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How can i plot combine bar histogram of four images in a single graph

engrsabihaengrsabiha Posts: 2Member
Subject:
How can i plot combine bar histogram of four images in a single graph separated by different colors in mat lab.

Explanation:
I am working on a research topic based on Image processing and simulation work is based on Mat lab.
I have to make comparative study of image noise removing filters. I have applied different noise removing filters on different noisy images and then compute Signal to noise ratios and mean square errors of those filters. Finally I have to plot a single histogram graph of four to five filtered images which
Shows comparisons of noise removing filters. I am facing a lot of problems regarding a combine histogram of four to five images. Single histogram graph should display different images with different colors. So if anybody know then kindly share it with me...