Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Making games

S2AnyOneS2AnyOne Posts: 1Member
[b]*Introduction so I wont come off as rude or anything*[/b]
Hi. In the past years I've been wanting to learn software programming so I could later on, with the skills that I learned, to make computer games.

And so I finally reached 10th grade and chose programming courses. I had many subjects and one of them, my favourite, was programming per se.

This year I learned Pascal and next I'm having Visual Basic. They said Pascal would help us understand other languages better because it's clean and organised (don't rly remember, something like that).

I did some fun programs in pascal, I twiddled with it. So now that the year is past I can grasp the subject better and went looking for C++ stuff.

[b]*Introduction so I wont come off as rude or anything ^*[/b]

I'm still very confused in one thing.

How do I associate the codes with animations, graphics?

What I want is to start "playing around" with a programming language. Making stuff happen, if I move from x to y then something happens. I can do that in the black screen output but how do I make it with animations?