New to Javascript - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

New to Javascript

bevusnaranjobevusnaranjo Posts: 5Member
I am new user of Javascript, what are some valuable resources that I could benefit from. Also when I run an alert, it says " Prevent this page from creating additional dialog" with a radio button. Is this standard or something I am doing wrong?

Comments

• sharkus50sharkus50 Posts: 4Member
    Hi. I am new to JavaScript as well, so I don't have a whole lot of resources as of yet. I think I may have figured out what your "prevent this page from creating additional dialog" message is. I have noticed that when I run in Chrome, I get that. If I run in IE, no error message. Not sure why though. Try another browser and let me know if you get the same message, or if you figure out why that message comes up to begin with.
    Hi. I am new to JavaScript as well, so I don't have a whole lot of resources as of yet. I think I may have figured out what your "prevent this page from creating additional dialog" message is. I have noticed that when I run in Chrome, I get that. If I run in IE, no error message. Not sure why though. Try another browser and let me know if you get the same message, or if you figure out why that message comes up to begin with.