Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

search engine

bamboohubbamboohub Posts: 2Member
Hi,

I have something which i need some advice on how to get obout it from great guys here in this forums. We have great people on this forum and i am happy to be a member of this great place.

There is a company that that searches online manaully to book hotels; looking for restaurants , phamacvies and many others. What this guys do is each time they have a someone travelling from abroad and they have to book the person a hotel, maybe a doctor or something else ; they will have to go online manually to search on google to get all those infos.

I think this is very straneouse and time consuming. So i came up with an idea that i wish to build an application in PHP that when ever they need a doctor , hotel in any particular country they are in they just need to plug in hotell to the application i want to write and the application should be able to manually search all the possible hotels in that particular region with exact information.

I am an African - West Africa -cameroon . The company is currently operating here in cameroon and most of the clients are from France and abroad.

Please i need some advice on how to get along with this , thanks for your help in advance.

Comments