Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Best way to do authentication?

tchpowdogtchpowdog Posts: 1Member
I've designed and built my database containing all user info and such. Should I use ASP.NET Web Site Administration toolkit(login, user database) which would then give me two separate databases that I would have to use when updating user info??? OR should I create my own authentication just using my one database??? If the latter is desired, can someone point me to the right resources in learning authentication and webpage-to-user association???

This is bugging me because I'm thinking I should have set up the administration stuff first, THEN added all my other tables to that database...