Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Sea level simulator

NailbombNailbomb Posts: 2Member
Hey guys, how are you?

I don't know if this is the right forum but I would like to ask some motivated guys with a little spare time to develop a sea level simulator. I know there are some "sea level rise simulators" but they don't really do the job and honestly are just a bunch of crap in my opinion.

What I'm talking about is a functioning piece of software that is based on real topographical data to allow the user to either rise [b]or decline[/b] the sea level by any amount. I couldn't find any software, so I was hoping someone with a slight geographical interest would take some time to develop it.

I'm not a programmer and have no real experience whatsoever and wouldn' take part in the coding, but I would try to organize and provide every ressource needed to do this and who knows, maybe the ones making it come through can find a market for it in universities or something.

This is not a "real" job offer and has no payment worth mentioning involved in it, I just wanted to throw out the idea and see who responds and maybe likes to work on it from time to time.

Also if you think there is a suitable software for me to use, please ignore the above and redirect me to where I can get the program.

My regards,
Peter