Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Password Protecting Thumb drive

badblood449badblood449 Posts: 2Member
I will start with off with saying I have no idea how to even start with this, as I only have basic C++ from my University course.

I would have to say my main goal here is to broaden my experience with C++ into applications or standalone exe.

The only work I have done has been with console so I dont know how to translate that into an autorun program to password protect a thumb drive.

I have a jist of how autorun works, but would love for a point in the right direction in this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, response or no.