Force DataGridView to reload data when database updated - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Force DataGridView to reload data when database updated

I've been trying various methods here and none seem to work. Here is my scenario. I have a phone book application that has two forms, the first is just a raw listing of all the entries and I have a button on the form that leads to the data entry screen. I click the Add button and it goes to the data entry screen fine. I enter my data, click submit and it responds that data inserted ok. I click my OK message and am sent back to the directory listing, however my latest entry is not there. I'm open to ideas and suggestions. Thanks!!!