Reading data from text file and highlighting users selection? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Reading data from text file and highlighting users selection?

I would be very greatful if someone could point me in the right direction. So far I have a program which reads in a series of currencies from a text file. When the user presses a key 1 to 9 a different currency is selected i.e. 1=British pound, 2=Euro. Depending upon the two numbers the rate is then calculated. I was wondering whether it is at all possible to highlight the users selection i.e. whenever they press 1 change the colour of the text British Pound, 2 Euro and so on. I presume it would go in either one of these functions but im not entirely sure. Any help though would be much appreciated.
[CODE]
void convert(void)
{

gotoxy(20,17);
printf("Select currency to convert from ");

from=(getch()-48);
while(from<1 || from>9)
from=(getch()-48);

gotoxy(20,17);
printf(" ");

gotoxy(20,17);
printf("Select currency to convert to ");