Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how to load a picture automatically using picture box

gsm07gsm07 Posts: 2Member
hi every one. just want to ask what's the code for displaying a picture automatically using a picture box. example, every time i browse/search a user profile, picture of him will automatically view in a picture box. i used to load a picture but every time i want to view it, none.

thanks a lot!

Comments

• ProgramForumProgramForum Posts: 3Member
    Are you pulling the user profile picture from the internet, or is it actually part of your program? If you are pulling it from the internet, it's possible that where you were pulling from is no longer in exsistance. If you are getting it from your program, you need to provide more information. Where are you getting the user profile information from?
    Are you pulling the user profile picture from the internet, or is it actually part of your program? If you are pulling it from the internet, it's possible that where you were pulling from is no longer in exsistance. If you are getting it from your program, you need to provide more information. Where are you getting the user profile information from?