how to load a picture automatically using picture box

hi every one. just want to ask what's the code for displaying a picture automatically using a picture box. example, every time i browse/search a user profile, picture of him will automatically view in a picture box. i used to load a picture but every time i want to view it, none.

thanks a lot!

Comments

• Are you pulling the user profile picture from the internet, or is it actually part of your program? If you are pulling it from the internet, it's possible that where you were pulling from is no longer in exsistance. If you are getting it from your program, you need to provide more information. Where are you getting the user profile information from?
  • Are you pulling the user profile picture from the internet, or is it actually part of your program? If you are pulling it from the internet, it's possible that where you were pulling from is no longer in exsistance. If you are getting it from your program, you need to provide more information. Where are you getting the user profile information from?