Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

WEB VB.net ASP Developer Telecommute

Job Title: developer
Salary: Depends on your experience
Start: ASAP

The successful candidate will takeover a major Wiki project about high tech products written in VB.net.

This role will suit a very motivated developer with a passion for the technology and the product, a desire to solve problems and the drive to improve the platform.

Required skills are VB.net in a web environment.

Knowledge of MySQL, Windows system administration and other web technologies such as HTML, CSS

Comments

• Thomas_JThomas_J Posts: 13Member
    Hi there,

This is Thomas, I had gone through your post and I am interested to work with you Please send me the details on Thomas@cisinlive.com or reach me at cis.thomas
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Thomas Johnson
    Ph: +16195734067
    E: Thomas@cisinlive.com