New File Sharing Service Needs Testers - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

New File Sharing Service Needs Testers

Hey all!

I've been working for a little while now on a simple cloud-based file sharing service which utilises various cloud technologies on the back-end to make it as easy and as fast as possible to download and upload files and media, and to share them over the internet. The site boasts base upload speeds of around 650kb/s and download speeds of over 1.1mb/s, depending on usage, which is significantly higher than many popular file sharing services such as MediaFire.

Visit http://www.bubblenet.co.uk if you want to test it out for yourself.

The service is fairly simple at the moment, but as more and more features are added, I will probably need at least one person to help test out the site in order to locate bugs, as well as to find ways in which the service could be generally improved in terms of simplicity, stability and speed.

If you're interested, let me know.