I have my exams in microprocessor and have the programs as undeer to c - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I have my exams in microprocessor and have the programs as undeer to c

I have my exams in microprocessor and have the programs as undeer to come and i dont have any idea but your program examples have been good to understand ...

I humbly request you to please post the programs below as early as possible cos i have my exams in two days..
Waiting for your favorable reply as early as possible

Thanking You..
God bless you..

1 . Write and Assembly language programs in 8086 to copy one string from source location to destination location.

2. Write Assembly Language programs in 8086 Microprocessor for following and show status register 1. add 70h and 55h 2. multiplication of 12h and 21h

3. Write 8086 assembly language programs for following and show status
of flag register. (i) add 90h and 80h (ii) subtract 5678h from 1234h

4 . Write 8086 assembly language program to move block of 5 bytes stored in data segment to the extra segment. Use MOVSB and REP instructions.

5. Write an Assembly language program in 8086 Microprocessor to
Add and multiply two 8 bit numbers and show the status of Flag
Register.

6. Write an Assembly language programs in 8086 Microprocessor to
OR and XOR two 8 bit numbers.