Please guide about flash website - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Please guide about flash website

Dear Sir

I have a flash template with .fla file . I want to know that how i can attach the links of files name iframe_0.html / iframe_1.html / iframe_2.html / iframe_3.html / iframe_4.html to their relevant button at home page .The home page menu is also flash based.

For details see attachment

Link : http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9999/99617025.jpg

Please guide me how i can attach the frames by using Adobe Dream Weaver under the desired button

For Example

If i clicked on button name : company then iframe_1.html should be appear with data etc..

Regards

Comments

• annahussyannahussy Posts: 3Member
    Hi,I want to say you that you have to used good tutorial site which gives you good guideline and solve your query. I think you have to used online option that good resource which provide plenty of tutorial site that will be very useful for you.

• annahussyannahussy Posts: 3Member
    Hi,I want to say you that you have to used good tutorial site which gives you good guideline and solve your query. I think you have to used online option that good resource which provide plenty of tutorial site that will be very useful for you.