Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Thrive: A Game of Evolution

The team I am a part of is undertaking the development of an epic evolution game called Thrive. The game will be free to play and open source. Although the final goal of our project is for the game to simulate everything from your species' initial microbial beginnings all the way to becoming a space faring civilization, we are currently focusing on finishing the first stage of the game. It is for this reason that I come to you with an offer today. We are looking for more programmers to help our current programmers bring this project to life. For a more detailed and poetic description of the game, check out the ModDB page on Thrive. However, I don't want to advertise, which I guess I already have done, but what I want to do is ask for any coders willing to join us in this endeavor.

Although we can't tempt you with money, because we are all volunteers, what we can hopefully tempt you with is our eternal gratitude and the gratitude of the fans, the fun and challenge of creating a video game, and the satisfaction of bringing it to life.

If you have any questions regarding the game or if you are interested in joining, please send me a PM or post below, I would really appreciate it.