Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

API

shazBaluchshazBaluch Posts: 4Member
Salaam all!

hello

Please kindly define what is API(Application programming Interface). I have read many stuff but still it is not clear to me.

Comments

• prodigy4440prodigy4440 Posts: 2Member
    API are set of classes and interfaces that has been compile and build as a simgle entity for you to use in your program, mainly to help simplify problems you may or have encounter. all u need to do add the library to your program, call any class you need that is available in the api and use them in your app.
  • prodigy4440prodigy4440 Posts: 2Member
    API are set of classes and interfaces that has been compile and build as a simgle entity for you to use in your program, mainly to help simplify problems you may or have encounter. all u need to do add the library to your program, call any class you need that is available in the api and use them in your app.
  • shazBaluchshazBaluch Posts: 4Member
    Well thank you so much!!

I have something more to ask as when people add a map of google in their application they use this term too that "I have used an google API". From where they get this library and how we can add an API in our application, and how to get to know about different APIs available and can we make our own?
    Thanks
  • shazBaluchshazBaluch Posts: 4Member
    Well thank you so much!!

I have something more to ask as when people add a map of google in their application they use this term too that "I have used an google API". From where they get this library and how we can add an API in our application, and how to get to know about different APIs available and can we make our own?
    Thanks