Putting Together a Game Team - Volunteers Needed - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Putting Together a Game Team - Volunteers Needed

KaiaKaia Posts: 1Member
Hello,
For a while now I've been interested in designing and producing an addicting/interesting/interactive/unique browser based game. Sadly, I lack the skills needed to do so. I'm semi-skilled with the artistic side of things, but know next to nothing about coding, programming, etc. Is there anyone willing to help me out with this?
I need basically everything. So anyone that has any knowledge/experience in creating a game (ranging from programming and coding to story writing and designing), I'd love to hear from you.
My ideas on the game so far are this:
2d (Possibly. not a sure thing)
3rd person
Adventure
I want there to be a story line to it. Like a purpose in ways of quests, etc.
I'm thinking it'd be interesting to add mini-games that allow players to earn in-game money, quest items, etc.
You can post below, email me at [email protected], or contact me on Skype at kaiabliss for more details. I'm desperate!