Need help from experts... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need help from experts...

This could be the opurtunity of a life time or a total waste of time, i created this file and directory system based on a 19 year of age knolegde my own me, i was for a full night elaborating this that lead me no where or somewhere else...i started with the mind on human energy going right away to music moduling with this energy, with a real and a unreal system...i also think i opened a line of mobile phone operating in nowadays in my country with the bigest celular phones company, and etc and etc...i want somebody to tell me if its worth of something for a living cause i dont have money for nothing...the system is all based on msdos and is about 50 mb...its on 4 shared on the link above...
http://www.4shared.com/rar/wljSgu9L/sys1.html?refurl=d1url

Ill be on xcerpo@gmail.com email waiting for somebody to tell me something thanks...