Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Creating A Platform To Help Millions!

ElatedOneElatedOne Member Posts: 2
Hi guys, my name is Milad & I am from Southern California. I am currently in the process of creating a website that's going to bring people together to help one another accomplish any goals or desires they have! Everyone has desires or things they want but don't know how to get there, my website will provide them with all the resources they need to get them to where they want to be! I am extremely passionate about helping others & watching them succeed. Currently I have an execution & marketing strategy, along with a prototype of the site. I have been thinking of either just paying for the development myself or finding a passionate developer who would be interested in being a cofounder.

I am extremely confident this site is going to be very successful & help millions across the world. Desires never end, everyone has them, and everyone has the ability to have do or be anything that they want! My goal is not just to help them achieve it, but have fun in the process! If my idea is something that interests you & want to learn more, please feel free to reach out! Here is my info

Email: Milad@MirageGlobalMarketing.com

Thanks Programmers Heaven, & my apologies if this thread is not posted in the right location!