Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Redacted: Javascript Works in Dreamweaver Preview, But Not in Browser

rohafinerohafine Posts: 1Member
NB: I figured this out, but am not able to delete the thread? Oh dear.

Hello,

I will say right off that this is probably a stupid question. I am just learning JavaScript and made this page as a test for myself. The page works in all browsers when I preview in Dreamweaver, but when loaded on to my server and run publicly it logs a 404:Object Not Found error each times it tries to access one of the photos. The photos have been properly put on the server and work when called to other pages without this silly code I wrote.

A fiddle is here: http://jsfiddle.net/rohafine/Gn5Ca/

I don't know if posting a fiddle is sufficient here, but I hope so. Otherwise I can copy the code in.

Thanks for anyone's patient help for a beginner!