Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to learn HTML

sandeep_PTsandeep_PT Posts: 2Member
edited November 2013 in HTML & WEB-Design
Hello friends I am planning to learn HTML I don't have knowledge on any other programming languages. Can any one suggest me how to learn HTML course easily. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kawaigalkawaigal Posts: 3Member
    Try www.w3schools.com. The website provide a complete reference for HTML beginner
  • jacklawsjacklaws Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2013
    HTML is the easiest language, and w3schools is where I started a decade ago and it is really good for starting.

• phpgurujeffphpgurujeff Posts: 1Member
    I think you must browse w3school.com site. It will help you to learn the basics first and then the advance level. Best part about the site is... you can practice the code then and there itself. After learning the coding implementation of code is must.
  • annahussyannahussy Posts: 3Member
    I want to suggest you to use W3school tutorial site the one of the best source for learning HTML. Its provide good guideline of all subject with good detail so you can easily understanding all coding and all HTML tags. I also used it to learn HTML.
  • twanarkinktwanarkink Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2013
    you should just make some websites, you will get a lot of problems, just search in Google for the solution. I know your first websites won't be very good, but it's one of the best things to do to learn html & css.
  • raveinfosysraveinfosys Posts: 3Member
    HTML is the abbreviation for HyperText Markup Language, and is the code, or language that is used for the creation of websites. HTML can be a little frustrating to learn and understand, and the intricate details can prove difficult to get to grips with. You might think that you have never seen HTML in your life, but if you have a MySpace profile for example, then you may well have. HTML is an extremely useful tool for the internet user and in this article you can learn the basics.

Their are many free web tutorials you can use. Ebooks can also help you. Follow a step by step approach and try to implement the things you learn on a website. Learning by Doing is the best way out.
    HTML is the abbreviation for HyperText Markup Language, and is the code, or language that is used for the creation of websites. HTML can be a little frustrating to learn and understand, and the intricate details can prove difficult to get to grips with. You might think that you have never seen HTML in your life, but if you have a MySpace profile for example, then you may well have. HTML is an extremely useful tool for the internet user and in this article you can learn the basics.

Their are many free web tutorials you can use. Ebooks can also help you. Follow a step by step approach and try to implement the things you learn on a website. Learning by Doing is the best way out.

• ayishabanuayishabanu Posts: 4Member
    HTML is easy to learn..w3schools will help you a lot since it has definitions for each and every tags and properties explained in well manner way..

Thanks,
    Ayishabanu
    [link=http://www.websitedesigncompanychennai.com][b]Web Design Company Chennai[/b][/link] | [link=http://www.websitedesigncompanychennai.com][b]Web Design Chennai[/b][/link]

• SusanGraySusanGray Posts: 1Member
    There are so many website who give effective information's about HTML..
    You can use w3schools.com for this.

Thanks
    [link=http://www.gamecubix.com/iphone-game.html]iPhone Game Development[/link]
    [link=http://www.socialcubix.com/services/mobile/iphone-application-development]iPhone App Developers[/link]