Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

just Another newbie asking advice to learn asm

mandimandi Posts: 2Member
hi guys ,
first of all i am a new-bie to these hardware,asm and all.
And i am really interested in learning Application exploitation's like buffer overflows,stack overflows etc and how they are working and as a security expert how can i write a patch or fix the problem and all,
but when ever i try to understand it is looking like a night mare to me.
There are parts of c program,asm,and some theoretical explanation about the os,stacks,buffers,variables,process,memory,hardware interrupts and many other things,
i am really confused in understanding these sort of things,

and i am ug graduate i know the basic syntax of c programming language,basics of networking,and i had studied some basics of operating system (theoretically) in my ug.

I need advice from the members here about

what are all the basic things i need to learn to accomplish my goal ?

if possible in which order ?

if possible link me to some resources and materials ?

http://www.winasm.net