Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Price Comparison Module

tbergen1tbergen1 Posts: 1Member
Hello,

I have recently started a shopping website and wanted to have a price comparison feature on it. The price comparison feature would essentially take information from numerous websites such as walmart.com, newegg, amazon, best buy, etc when given access to each API of those respective websites. I was wondering if this is a feasible module to create. There is a module somewhat like this already in existence. It is from the website called Pricegrabber.com. I am unsure how they go about getting this information and whether they use API information in this module, but I figured it would help anybody reading this to understand what I am talking about. If you could provide me with any information about this I would really appreciate it. I am also not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this here as I am new and not very well versed in programming. Thanks for your help!