Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

id cards,passports,reservation,dumps,western union,tracks,pins,bins,..

nopynopy Posts: 2Member
- I do business good , professional and quality.
- I'm seller best and always sell CC fresh with hight balance.
- And i have software do bug bank account and information western union.
- I hope to get many good customers and will be long-term cooperation.

western union transfers at 10% charge in 15 minutes you have MTCN

i can do Sell id cards,passports,driving lisence,flight tickets,reservations,paypal,ATM skimmer
+ RDP + SMTP+ Transfer WU + Dumps + Track 1&2 + Bank Logins + Acc PayPal + ShipShop+ ALL
Best in Selling good and fresh * fullz ,Dumps,track 1 and 2,bank login,bank transfer,wu bug,wu transfer writing checks transfer to cc ...
Fresh * For Sale if you want to buy it with good quality and best price. Maybe you will be completely satisfied

contact met at
yahoo; nappy.marc(at)yahoo(dot)com