Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Renown calculator concept

foalyfoaly Posts: 1Member
Ok I've been trying to get a renown calculator made for almost a year now but I can't program anything to save my life (i veagly remember some HTML but anyway).
i have the data that i need for the guild level's and multiplier numbers for each level. (levels 26-100, and the multipliers 2.197000 up to 3375.0)
on the calculator as you can see in the picture below i'm having:
1.the user select their guild level from a combobox and the guild level multiplier displays in a label.
2.the user enters their modified account size (m.a.s) (1-2000) in a textbox and the account size multiplier shows their m.a.s + 10 in a another label.
3.renown lost per/day show in again a label (which is the xact amount of lost)

i'm also going to add a per/week (exact amount) lost plus a per/day & week (estimated lost) to the calculator so the leaders and guild members can see how much renown they will lose in a week.

my problem is that i can't remember anything i learn back in high school (i'll be it what few programs i have don't have any lines of code that i need)
[img=https://0p7ixw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p-NhGCnt_uGU11Cdoijs_bQvmawi01c5Yj6G-nyCH2oNNaWV6qjZPzzaoM2P8UulU5gc74F-JfYvzQK_R70H63zeEadsXcBTn/renowncalconcept.explentnation.bmp?psid=1]

also i haven't got any code started yet