Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need help with my program

shawnalexshawnalex Posts: 2Member
Hi there I'm pretty much of a beginner with this site and forgot how to use Pascal. What I'm trying to do with my is basically create a virtual menu program like a pizza menu. I'm not as good with pascal as I use to be and would appreciate any help with this. What I want my program to do is that when the user runs it, I want it to show a list of choices like Starter, main course, dessert and beverages/drinks. when the user types in number 1 (representing the first choice starter), it should take them onto the next stage showing a list of food items that they can choose. After they've chosen they are asked if they want to have a main course, dessert or drink/beverages to choose or if they want nothing else and wish to exit. I looked at my other programs to see if I can implement those ideas into my program but seems to show no relevance (could have fitted it in if I remembered how to use Pascal properly).

I would really appreciate if someone could really help me. Thanks in advance.