Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Rate my lil Graph tetris game

adnan_eadnan_e Posts: 4Member
Hello,
So I'm rather new to this old coding language ( have to learn it for some school stuff ) and my homework is to make a little tetris game in graph. The game will be graded so please give me some feedback how it was coded. The grade doesn't depend on the game, it depends on the construction of the source code. (included). This is my first try to make a game as I always coded tools and utilities. So what do you think? It has a lot of bugs like the high scores wich I just started implementing so don't use it. It has something like a background debugging engine wich you can see in the source code. I used it for getting into some situations fast to test for bugs.

Controls:
W - up
S - down
A - left
D - right

yea I should've used the arrow keys but when I started coding it I was in class and had no internet connection to check the ascii codes. Will replace that later.

and keep in mind that i'm just a 17 years old student :p

the file is too large to put it as attachment (it has music :D) so I uploaded it to mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?jesd9pbfh66c7k2

Comments