Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

i have a project to make

Hi, everyone im new to this forum and i have a project , what i need is how to make a desktop like windows with a start menu, and how do i make the icons move and be able to move them, i know you have to us a listbox but i just dont know how to us it to make a desktop i gess what im asking for is how to make a fake operating system, should i us visual basic 6.0 know how to us visual basic 6.0 just starting it so im a newbe, i know the basics, and i when to planet sourc code and foun a some but know of them have what im looking for, this just a project i need .please help me just to get started thanks all four your help